My inspiration...krisalyn's nails (when I saw it, I was thinking...hmm it's like a fairy garden)...
If you want to see more konad desings, and if you want some tips, join us at Purse Forum...there are many sweet girls and they will surely help you if you have a problem with the konad stamping system.
And you will meet other bloggers too...
This is whit a turkey polish Alix Avien NO. 217 (thank you TRINCESS), two coats (I really the consistenty, it's jelly, and dries fast) and I added a gliterry nail polish and the konad glitter to my tips, after that I stamped the image.
And now some bad news for me, I must cut my nails TOTALLY, this is a rule, if I don't want to get expelled from the examen.
But they will grow again (I hope)!!!
Karen D from Frazzle and Aniploish tagged me with this beautiful award! Thank you for your sweet intention!
Check her blog if you want to see nail polish swatches and more than that!
- list 5 random things about yourself
- pass this award onto 5 other bloggers
1. I've meet my boyfriend 7 years ago in a bus station, and at the end of the our first date guess wath he said: "please call me" - I was totally shocked :)) By the way he is musician/singer and is very hard for me, when he is far away to sing at weedings, party, but I think if I love him, I must understand him and I must trust in him.
I've made this a long time ago for him:
2. Guess my natural color hair >>> RED, when I was a little school girl (they said I'm a vixen), I hated it, I was wearing a cap each day, no matter of the season (in summer too).
3. I'm a perfectionist, when I am doing something, sometimes I consume myself too much for nothing. My english is at a low level (in the school I've learned french and italian) and I can't take it!!! After the examens I want to take english learning courses...
4. I'm relly stressed now, beause I have so much to learn, I'll begin the final examens at 2 august, I have just 1 month for learning, I see just stress, stress everywhere!!! And because I was the first(the best) student in my class and in my school too, they have huge expectation from me, and this is a plus stress. And now for the huge prolactin I need to take some orribile medicine with terrible side effects: I can't concentrate, my memory is at a very low level, I have nausea all the time...plus many others...
5. When I've "meet" the konad system just then has begin my nail polish obsession, before that>>>
It's not wow...:)))
Now passing to 5 blogs:
Andayn - if you want to see amazing freehand nail arts