RSS

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Blog awards...

I was  tagged by the sweet Orlica with this award!
Thank you!

The rules:
1. Post who gave you this award
2. State 10 things you like
3. Give this award to 10 other bloggers and notify them with a comment

What I like/love:
1. My boyfriend, he is a cute boy, but someday it's better if you escape from him :))
2. I like to study.
3. I like to read adventure books.
4. I like to walk...
5. I love the SS501 korean band and korean movies (example: Playfull Kiss, You're beautiful, Boys over Flowers)
6. Nail polish...and of course konad, but now because of my work I will be not able to do some colourful designs :((
7. Callanetics ...
8. Clothes, it's a addiction.
9. I like to paint...
10. Cats...

I give this award to:




I got this award from the lovely Maryya and Camy!
Thank you girls!
1. What is your favourite fashion magazine?
I don't have a specific one.

2. Who is your favourite singer/band?
SS501 FOREVER!

3. Who is your favourite youtube guru?
Petrilude! He's the best makeup guru!

4. What is your favourite makeup product?
For the eyes: Avon super SHOCK mascara.

5. Where would you like to live?
In Korea, it's a beautiful country whit many traditions and food specialties.


6. What is your favourite film?
I have many-many: A millionaire's first love, and a really sad serial Autumn Tale.

7. How many pairs of shoes do you own?
I don't know, too many.

8. What is your favourite colour?
Green, blue, red, black, pink. I think I love every color!

1 comentarii:

Kamila JK said...

and other award!!

http://lakierowo.blogspot.com/2010/10/sunshine-award-d.html

:D