RSS

Monday, March 28, 2011

UV gel nail enhancement... sculptured on the forms + crushed shells ... after around 1 week and 3 days...

I've made this nails for a friend's mom, I'm far away from the perfect results, but with patience I hope somehow I'll suceed. Was really hard with the nail forms, because she didn't have nails at all, and I didn't have tips...
I don't do this for money (and for strange persons), it's just a hobby...
First of all I want to learn freehand painting, my nail brushes are on their way, I hope to get them as soon as possible :) And after that I want to buy some good acrylics... And then PRACTICE, PRACTICE  !



4 comentarii:

Diana said...

dragute ...iti recomand policolor:)

Andreea-Elena said...

Ai un tag cu drag la mine pe blog: http://margelutzeblog.blogspot.com/

Mary Ann said...

They look awsome ! I wish I could do my nails like that !

Unknown said...

woow nice!♥