RSS

Monday, April 12, 2010

Sunshine award!

I was tagged by Polish & Konad. Thanks you! Check out her blog (she has some lovely konadicures)!!! A was also tagged by Arie (polish swatches, konadicures, nail art and more). These are the rules: 1. Post the logo within your blog or post. 2. Pass the award on to several other bloggers. 3. Link the nominees within your post. 4. Let the nominees know they have received the award by commenting on their blog. 5. Share the love and link to the person whom you have received this award from.
I would like to tag: April

3 comentarii:

Arie said...

I just tagged you again! ^_^
http://arie-catchthebeauty.blogspot.com/2010/04/sunshine-award.html
xoxo

Unknown said...

Aww....Thanks for the nice comment about my konadicures....I love your blog! :)

Unknown said...

Thanks so much, ur so sweet!