RSS

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

My favorite pattern - plate m63...

This nail polish is very interesting, at the sun the color is like this...
(Sorry the messines)

And the color in semi-obscurity (the color now is dark purple) + plate m63 whit the silver special polish(I added to my silver special polish silver shimmer eye shadow)...


PS: THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR VOTING ME, I WIN THE EMERALD SPARKLED'S GIRLIE NAIL ART CONTEST, AND I WIN THE GIVEAWAY TO (IT'S INCREDIBLE)!
THANK YOU DENIZ FOR THIS AMAZING GIVEAWAY!!! 
CHECK HER BLOG, SHE IS AN AMAZING NAIL ART AND KONAD MASTER> EMERALD SPARKLED

8 comentarii:

Michelle said...

Very pretty!

Mae Espiritu Makeup Obra said...

i also love that i.p.. =)
so pretty!

Beatriz said...

this is my fav too!! my husband says 'you ALWAYS do the swirls!'

Biba said...

Congratulations for winning 2x! Tis is almost impossible :D

Biba said...

*this

Melinda said...

Thank you!

Beatriz I love this pattern because is easy to stamp it, and it looks like water marble nail art...

FitterTwit said...

It's one of my favies too! :)

missjessiiiica said...

this design is totally a crowd favorite! Whenever I stamp any of my friends nails they always ask for that one!
pretty colors too!
www.konadqueen.blogspot.com
Jessica<3